- 7 Billion eBooks, www.sevenbillionereaderbooks.com, no guaranteed placement for free ads
- Best eBook Deals, www.bestbooksfree.com, free books must have 10 reviews averaging 4 stars
- Booksends, www..boodsends.com, must be novel length and have 5 reviews
- Book Deal Hunter, www.bookdealhunter.com, promotes free books but allow for plenty ofadvance notice, must subscribe to their newsletter
- Book Praiser, www.bookpraiser.com, promotes free and temporarily discounted books
- eBook Spice, http://ebookspice.om, promotes free books for free, paid options available for other
- Erotica Book Club, www.facebook.com/Eroticabookclub/info, promotes books over 100 pages only unless free
- The Naughty List, www.naughtylistbooks.com, promotes on Facebook for free, other aid promotion options available, simple submission form
- Reddit - create an account, there are multiple threads you an post to, eroticwriting is an example.
There are a ton more where you can submit you free books, but honestly, how much promotion does free erotica need? Don't most readers just type "free erotica" into the search bar?
It's hard to tell how effective any of these promotional postings are. I belong to multiple Facebook groups that are now primarily post after post of writers promoting their books. If there are any readers present, they are not commenting. They are probably running for the hills like the relatives of an new Amway rep
Next post: Misery loves company: supporting your fellow authors.
|Advertise free book promotions, no guarantee|