Friday, September 18, 2015

And I thought I was ready last week...silly woman

ONE WEEK UNTIL RELEASE DAY!

Three more parts of the puzzle have been put in place.
Formatting- after contacting a BUNCH of formatters, I finally found one who had the availability I needed and came highly recommended. Note to self: contact formatters as much in advance as possible. BB eBooks did a great job, and 4Play looks wonderful. They provided a mobi and 3 versions of epub. I am good to go!

Release Day Blitz - I wasn't going to do this for a "small" book but decided what the hell. I want to experience everything I can related to self-publishing. The fantastic Angel Payne recommended Shannon Hunt of Once Upon an Alpha. Although I booked it late (again, note to self), I think it's going to work out. If you're a book blogger and want to participate, here's your link:
BLOGGER SIGN UP FOR RELEASE DAY BLITZ

On the advice of Shannon and members of the Indie Author Group,, I created a Facebook author page. Please check out the banner made by Julie Nicholls! Do me a huge favor and Like the page while you're there. Pretty please?
Jordan Buchanan Author Page

So, what's left to do? I'll be loading up the manuscript to Amazon and Barnes and Noble midweek to ensure it's available on release day. I have  teasers ready for the Damn That's Hot Erotica 3 event that I can use here and there. Like here:



BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS
I HAVE to take a break from being self-centered and point you to some great books I've read recently.

Falling Angels by Jen Winters - a beautifully written story of angels and demons. Follow Ambrose, a fallen one, through centuries as he finds love and redemption, much to his surprise.

Bound by Lies by Hanna Peach - erotic, suspenseful, and dark. I can't say enough good things about this book. I'd love to see a film version!

Waiting for Paint to Dry by Lia Mack - a debut novel so good it makes my teeth hurt. Warning: if you are triggered by references to sexual assault, the beginning of this book may be problematic for you. However, our heroine Matty powers through and comes out strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment